- CARHA HOCKEY > ball cap for every registered player
- CARHA HOCKEY > League-Wide Player of the Week Awards
- Games played at University of Ottawa Sports Complex & TD Place (Formerly Civic Centre)
- Season runs from September to March
- Over-35 Divisions where possible
- 25 games including playoffs (24 games for teams eliminated after playoff round-robin)
- Schedule, standings and statistics posted daily on Travellers web site
- Returning Travellers League Winter and /or Summer teams are guaranteed a spot in this year's Winter league provided their fully completed registration and all required cheques are received by July 24, 2015, after which new and returning teams will be accepted equally on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Only fully completed entries are accepted
TEAM ENTRY FEES
· This Winter’s Travellers Hockey League entry fee is $6,150 (includes 13% HST)
REGISTRATION STEPS AND PAYMENT SCHEDULE
1. Submit all registration documents as indicated below, as well as payments as follows:
- 1st cheque: $450 initial deposit cheque dated immediately (refunded if team not accepted)
- 2nd cheque: $1,900 dated Sept. 9, 2015
- 3rd cheque: $1,900 dated Oct. 8, 2015
- 4th cheque: $1,900 dated Nov. 9, 2015
- Total > $6,150
NEW TEAMS: Plus $150 returnable team BOND cheque dated no later than Sept. 9/15
RETURNING TEAMS will be advised at some point during the winter season if their team bond needs to be topped back up to the $150 level.
FULL PAYMENT OPTION > Full entry fee may also be paid in full in three ways:
(i) in one cheque for $6,150 due and dated immediately with registration.(ii) in 2 cheques > $450 deposit due immediately with registration, plus cheque for thebalance of $5,700 dated no later than Sept.9, 2015.(iii) Cash payments will be accepted if Team Registration is paid in full.
PAYMENTS > Cheques or drafts are payable to “Travellers Hockey League”. Please write team name on front of all cheques. “Cash” payments for entry fees or team bond ARE accepted.
2. Print off, complete in full and submit the following along with the required cheques as listed above:
Travellers Hockey League
c/o CARHA HOCKEY Offices................. (Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm **after 4pm please slide under door)
Suite 610, 1420 Blair Place,
Ottawa, OntarioK1J 9L8
Once your team is accepted into the League, each player on your team will be required to submit electronically the “Player Registration/Waiver Form” prior to his first game of the season. This online registration form will be posted on the Travellers League website prior to the beginning of the season.
TO CONTACT LEAGUE CONVENOR
To Contact League: e-mail > email@example.com